Monkeys, much like wine, get better with age [at stealing flip flops]. In this episode of the MBJC, the hosts re-cap the tastelessness of the previous episode, re-tread Leah’s anti-trans(genic mouse) opinions, and marvel at a strong, independent, neurotransmitter receptor that’s doesn’t need any ligand telling it how to live it’s best life! Also, get over yourself, macramé!
- Sex-dependent alterations in behavior, drug responses and dopamine transporter expression in heterozygous DAT-Cre mice Scientific Reports (Costas, 2021)
- Ligand-independent activity of the ghrelin receptor modulates AMPA receptor trafficking and supports memory formation. (Ribeiro et al., 2021)
- Acquisition of object-robbing and object/food-bartering behaviours: a culturally maintained token economy in free-ranging long-tailed macaques (Leca et al., 2021)
- Spontaneous ingestion of water by a free-ranging maned sloth, Bradypus torquatus, in the Ibura National Forest, northeastern Brazil (de Albuquerque et al., 2021)
- Follow us on Instagram, to see figures and images mentioned in this show!