Things are getting creepy this October at the Journal Club. Professor Branco co-hosts, and shines a light on the twisted diet and sexual behavior of nematodes. We find out what your mouthparts say about your sexual exploits. Then, a pink gummed, murderino Amielle gets into how the fatty acid in your amygdala won’t affect your BMI but might be a biomarker for antisocial personality disorder. Also, pretty beetles.
- For all your Seattle area, pet cremation and preservation needs
- Sex or cannibalism: Polyphenism and kin recognition control social action strategies in nematodes (Lightfoot et al., 2021)
- Lower amygdala Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase in violent offenders with antisocial personality disorder: an [¹¹C]CURB positron emission tomography study (Kolla et al., 2021)
- Additional Psychopathy Research
- Psychopathy (De Brito et al., 2021)
- Additional nematode facts